Whether it is ERP, SCM, or CRM, the selection and implementation of an enterprise software package is a major business decision and an IT challenge for most organizations. Enterprise software (when properly selected and implemented) provides business managers with a real-time, integrated global view of their operations.
B & B Systems ERP solutions help clients reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by providing unbiased services to select, implement, customize, integrate, and manage off-the-shelf software applications for their finance, HR/payroll, manufacturing, and supply chain operations while leveraging industry best practices.
Our package specialists have successfully directed large-scale software package implementations within mid-size private and public sector organizations. B & B Systems ERP Solutions offers a complete set of implementation services that meets the unique requirements of your business environment and industry with focus on enterprise products such as Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, and Siebel. Our software package specialists, who average 9 years of functional and technical experience, help clients with specific application features and requirements for key processes and modules such as:
- Finance Management : General Ledger, Project Accounting, Cash Management, Budgeting and Forecasting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management, Grants
- Supply Chain Management : Requisition, Purchasing, Self-service Procurement, Advanced Planning, Order fulfillment, Supply Chain Design and Planning, Manufacturing, Business Intelligence
- Customer Relationship Management : Call Centers , Contract Management, Account and Contact Management, Campaign and Lead Management, Help Desk, Customer Care, Order Capture, Telesales, Self-service Sales, Incentive Compensation
- Human Resource Management : Payroll, Time and Labor, Self-service HR, Benefits Administration, Compensation, Employee Information Management, Recruiting and Employee Development, Position Management, HR Intelligence
|[ Go To the Top ]
B & B Systems provides end-to-end consulting and implementation services. Our consultants use an integrated methodology and leverage our Delivery Model to architect, implement, and integrate a robust solution to achieve our client's business objectives.
In a typical engagement, we partner with you to provide:
- Business Requirement Definition
- Package Selection
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Current state and Desired state analysis
- Data Conversion
- Change Management
- Project Management
|[ Go To the Top ]
IT is a complex mix of technologies that inhibits the seamless flow of information across the organization and hence hinders the agility of the organization. Seamless integration involves connecting internal, home grown applications, and legacy systems with the external business processes and systems.
B & B Systems expertise in implementing enterprise packages and developing custom solutions has helped us understand EAI and develop methodology, standards and templates to accelerate EAI implementations.
Through our experience, expertise, and optimized methodology we strive to deliver competitive advantage to any business by providing global enterprise visibility, extending the supply chain, and minimizing the IT TCO.
|[ Go To the Top ]
Implementation of a robust and automated business process does not end with application Go-Live. Managing a large enterprise system to provide you with the right information at the right time is a continuous process. B & B Systems provides management services such as post-implementation support and upgrades using our Delivery Model.
As system usage matures, business users will also have change requests. These requests can be related to system enhancements, configuration changes, or a customization. Leveraging our outsourcing solution, we partner with you to provide:
- Database Admin Support
- Backup and Recovery Services
- Remote Administration
- Data Migration
- Test Data Development
- Help Desk/Technical Support
- Bug Fixes
- Upgrade Services